Water Department

Discolored Water Complaints?

The Water Department reports that certain areas of town have been experiencing discolored water on and off for a period of time. The Water Department asks that residents call the office (781) 293-1733 when it happens, even after hours. Please leave your name, address, phone number, and day and time when it happens. The Water Department will call residents back to get the additional information and stop by and see what it can do.

Staff Contacts

Name Title
Richard Clark Chairman
Donald Bosworth Member
Keith Swanson Superintendent
Kathleen O'Neil Adm. Assistant
Daniel Bosworth Clerk
John Sullivan Laborer/ T.P. Operator
Keith Badore Laborer