There are several steps to "Follow" when you are repairing or replacing an existing septic system or installing a new one. "Following the Trail of Title V" is where to begin.
What happens when Following the Trail of Title V:
- A Perc test will be conducted.
- A Design Engineer will draw up a plan.
- An engineered plan will go out for review.
- The Board of Health will review the above information.
- A licensed/permitted Septic Installer will install the septic system.
- A bottom hole for the leaching area will be dug and inspected.
- A final inspection will be done.
- A Certificate of Compliance will be released when the as-built is approved by the Board of Health.
Need help with financing?