The Halifax Regulatory Department is accepting applications for the following position open immediately. Deadline for receiving applications is July 10, 2020.
Temporary secretarial position: Grade 2 for a specific project until the project is completed. This is not a permanent position. Hours will be as necessary, between 8am and 4pm, Monday through Thursday, until the project is completed. Hiring is contingent upon the project occurring
The hourly pay rate will range from $14.88 to $18.81.
Duties are specific to this position:
1) Transport files and documents from storage to other locations in Town Hall and back to storage;
2) Determine creation dates for various documents and files;
3) Create a list of files and documents with certain creation dates;
4) Monitor visitor access to these files and documents;
5) Make copies of any documents for which copies are requested;
6) May be asked to provide office assistance during monitoring (#4) period;
Must be able to transport boxes weighing up to 40 pounds. Applicants should be detail-oriented, patient, and have some knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Please send cover letter, resume, and town’s application to:
Halifax Town Hall
499 Plymouth Street
Halifax, MA 02338